Thank you so much, Devika Fernando, Author, for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Readers, do me a favour and check out Devika’s wonderful blog here. She’s a successful romance author with three book out and great plans for the future.
Now let’s move on to “business”. There are a few things connected to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here are the rules. Read them carefully and follow them if I have tagged you to carry on with this nice tradition.
• Display the award on your blog
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• State 7 things about yourself
• Nominate you favorite bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
So here we go, I’m sharing 7 facts about myself:
1) I love helping people! It is my single most reason for living.
2) I am an avid reader and love writing.
3) I want to make the world a better place.
4) My hobbies are gardening, house plants, caring for fish and cats, decorating, fashion and psychology.
5) I am finding it difficult to find time to work on my next project, Electric, Book IV, The Aftermath!
6) I have to be creating something new all the time.
7) My favorite book is, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, by: Milan Kudera
Now it’s time to choose your favorite bloggers to pay it forward.
Each blogger below has helped me in immeasurable ways! You can check out their blogs by clicking on their name.
My nominees are:
3. Dan Blank
4. Chad Clark
5. Kristen Lamb
6. Kim Garst
8. Justine Musk
9. M Lemont
I can’t wait to see your posts! Until then, make it a great day!